Aquaseal Wet Room System: Standard
Aquaseal Wet Room System (Standard) gives you everything you need to waterproof both walls and floors prior to tiling.
Failure to acheive a totally watertight seal behind tiled areas will almost certainly lead to water leakage. Suitable for use in showers, wet rooms, wet zones and other areas susceptible to water and excessive moisture. This product is ideal for use on plasterboard, MDF, plywood, cement boards, blockwork, concrete and wet room boards.
- 1ltr Waterproof Tanking Primer.
- 3ltr Waterproof Tanking Membrane.
- 5m Waterproof Tanking Tape.
- Waterproof Taking Drain Mat.
- Aquaseal Wet Room System User Leaflet.
Features & benefits:
- Aquashield Waterproof Tanking Membrane should be brush applied and will need 2 coats.
- Non hazardous, solvent free.
- Can be used with underfloor heating.
- Forms a permanently flexible watertight tank.
- Easy to apply by brush.
- Product Code: AQWRSSTDKIT.
- Brand: Everbuild.
- Size: Standard (contains everything you need to waterproof 4.5m2).
- Packaged: All contained in 1 kit.
- Standards: Tested to BS/EN 14891.
In the Product Files, tab a datasheet containing application instructions can be found on Aquaseal Wet Room System.
Back to Wetroom tanking
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.