BDX 2000 VELUX Insulation Collar / BFX Underfelt Collar Kit
VELUX BDX CK02 Insulation Collar Kit
Designed to exceed stricter building regulations by improving insulation performance of VELUX windows, the VELUX BDX 2000 kit contains both the high specification BDX insulation collar as well as a BFX underfelt collar and a traverse drainage channel.
Key aspects of the kit:
- Helps projects achieve Part L Building Compliance.
- Simple and easy to fit.
- The BDX Collar insulates the window frame and reduces heat loss by preventing cold bridges.
- The BFX Underfelt Collar provides a tighter fit and better water tightness between the window and your roof components.
- The traverse drainage channel provides a secondary level of water protection against rainwater coming in from above the window.
- Reduces condensation.
This kit is suitable for fitting with the VELUX EDL, EDZ and EDW roof flashings.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.