Benuza Blue Heavy Slate: 50cm x 25cm (20" x 10")
Need help? Check out our
Benuza Blue Heavy Slate: 50cm x 25cm (20" x 10").
Benuza Blue Heavy Slates are a rugged version of the Benuza Blue 1st grade roofing slate. Quarried from the same mountains in La Bana, Benuza Blue Heavies offer you a stronger slate, more characterful shadow-line, and deeper depth and contrast than a standard or first-grade slate.
Heavy slates are traditionally used in areas of high wind or heavy snowfall. As such they are a slate ideally suited for a cottage, or older buildings where character is key. Additionally, the Benuza Blue Heavy looks fantastic on barn conversions, where a thinner, cleaner slate would look out of place.
The Benuza Blue lies extremely well for a heavy slate - testament to the high quality control at the quarry.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy grade quality blue-grey roofing slate.
- Transforms into a beautiful slate roof with a strong depth of character and shadow line.
- Strong vertical grain produces a naturally stronger slate.
- Consistent, well-graded and easy to work slate.
- Meets all British Standards - W1, S1, T1.
- Easily worked, with minimum waste.
- Size: 50cm x 25cm (40cm x 25cm also available).
- Nominal thickness of 7-9mm.
- Weight: 2.1kg.
- Coverage per m2: 19.6 slates.
- 30 year quarry backed guarantee.
- Benuza Blue Datasheet.
If you are wanting to order large quantites of roofing slate, please give us a call on 01629 828500 to discuss pricing.
We also have a slate presentation put together by our slate specialist. This is definitely worth taking a look at to widen your knowledge, help you to make the important decision and to know what factors to consider when buying slate. Click here to view.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.