IKO produce some of our best-selling roofing felt products. Here in Ashbrook Roofing’s online store you’ll actually find around 50 individual IKO products – everything from roof shingles to lead-free flashing.
The IKO brand is owned by the founding Koschitzky family, the business was established in Poland in the 1930’s. In 1949 the family moved the operation to Calgary in Alberta State, Canada. Operating under the IKO banner since 1951, the company is still based in Calgary.
Currently, five members of the Koschitzky family manage IKO’s global operations. The company is estimated to have around 3,000 employees located in 20 manufacturing plants. IKO products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. Their UK head office is located Wigan, with three other UK facilities based in central and southern England.
Along with attractive shingles, IKO produces a range of excellent roofing felts and adhesives. They also manufacture a durable, less expensive alternative to traditional lead flashing.
Items 1-12 of 25
- IKO Armourglass Square Butt Roof Felt Shingles Complete Roof Pack (2m2)As low as £461.75 Inc. VAT
- IKO Roof Felt Shingles: Armourglass Square Butt / 4 Tab (2m2)As low as £39.95 Inc. VAT As low as £26.50 Inc. VAT
- IKO Hexagonal Roof Felt Shingles Complete Roof PackAs low as £341.95 Inc. VAT
- IKO Easyseal Self Adhesive Roofing Felt Underlay: 8m x 1m£74.95 Inc. VAT
- IKO Easyseal Self Adhesive Roofing Felt Top Sheet: 6m x 1m£64.95 Inc. VAT
- IKO Easyseal Self Adhesive Vapour Control Layer: 15m x 1m£147.50 Inc. VAT