Cembrit Duo Pitch Fibre Cement Ridge Tiles (for low pitch roofs) + Ridge Fixing Screws
Cembrit Duo Pitch Fibre Cement Ridge Tiles (for low pitch roofs) are an attractive ridge tile specially designed for low pitch roofs. Simple to fit without the use of mortar, they provide weatherproofing below the range of most standard ridge.
A grooved socket on each ridge help these tiles sit firmly in place, whilst 4 Cembrit Sela Screws are used to fix the ridge tiles securely. A bead of silicone sealant will help keep everything weatherproof.
These Cembrit Duo Pitch Ridge Tiles are light blue-grey in colour, providing a striking contrast for most fibre cement roof slates.
Features & benefits:
- Low pitch roof ridging solution.
- Roof Pitch: Suitable for a roof pitch of 22½°.
- Dry, screw fixing – no mortar required.
- 4 x Ridge Fixings Screws come with each ridge that is ordered.
- Cheaper than slate or clay alternatives.
- Quick and easy to fit, with a consistent finish.
- Manufactured from cellulose and synthetic fibres blended with Portland cement.
- Brand: Cembrit.
- Size: 525mm cover.
- Compliant with BS EN 492.
- Colour: Blue-Grey.
- Recyclable product.
Each ridge tile should be installed with 4 Cembrit Sela Screws, these are included with each ridge that is ordered. A thin bead of silicone sealant can be used to seal each ridge unit in place. A ridge vent roll can also be used to produvide extra ventilation.
Cembrit Fibre Cement Ridge Tile Datasheets available in the downloads tab:
- Cembrit Fibre Cement Dry Fix Ridge & Hip Coverings.
- Cembrit Fibre Cement Ridge Fixing Guide.
These Cembrit ridge tiles are not stock items however we are able to order them in. If you are wanting to purchase them then please give us a call on 01629 828500 and we can discuss lead times and pricing.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.