Cembrit Fibre Cement Block End Ridge Tiles (Universal) + Ridge Fixing Screws
- Buy 10 for £21.80 Inc. VAT each and save 11%
Cembrit Fibre Cement Block End Ridge Tiles (Universal) will give you a clean and tidy finish to your ridge at the gable ends of your roof. Each ridge tile has a fibre cement cap that is designed to finish off your roof to the highest standard.
Fixed in a similar way to their standard fibre cement ridge tiles (4 Cembrit Sela Screws and a dab of silicone mastic).
These block end ridge tiles are designed to perfectly complement the Universal Cembrit Fibre Cement Ridge Tile.
Features & benefits:
- Dry, screw fixing – no mortar required.
- 4 x Ridge Fixings Screws come with each ridge that is ordered.
- Cheaper than slate or clay alternatives.
- Quick and easy to fit, with a consistent finish.
- Manufactured from cellulose and synthetic fibres blended with Portland cement.
- Brand: Cembrit.
- Size: 600mm cover.
- Compliant with BS EN 492.
- Colour: Blue-Grey
- Recyclable product.
- Roof Pitch: Suitable for a roof pitch of 26-35°.
Each ridge tile should be installed with 4 Cembrit Sela Screws, these are included with each ridge that is ordered. A thin bead of silicone sealant can be used to seal each ridge unit in place. A ridge vent roll can be used to provide extra ventilation.
Cembrit Fibre Cement Ridge Tile Datasheets available in the downloads tab:
- Cembrit Fibre Cement Dry Fix Ridge & Hip Coverings.
- Cembrit Fibre Cement Ridge Fixing Guide.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.