Cembrit Sela Screws (for Fibre Cement Ridge)
Cembrit Sela Screws for Fibre Cement Ridge help ensure that your ridge tiles stay firmly in place throughout the life of the roof installation.
Cembrit Sela Screws are stainless steel self-tappers that help you deliver a top-class finish without using mortar. You can rest assured knowing that these high quality ridge screws are designed to comply with the codes of practice for slating and building ventilation, BS 5534 and BS 5250.
Each screw is 76mm long – the perfect size for fitting Cembrit Fibre Cement Ridge Tiles. A watertight washer below the screw-head keeps out rain and moisture, while a black nylon, hex headed cap prevents rusting.
Most ridge require a total of 4 screws (though please consult your ridge fitting instructions for confirmation).
Features & benefits:
- Essential for dry-fixing fibre cement ridge tiles into your ridge board.
- Easy, reliable fitting without the use of mortar.
- Weather protected and sealed to resist corrosion.
- Material: Stainless steel with nylon cap and weatherproof washer.
- Product Code: tbc.
- Brand: Cembrit.
- Size: 76mm x 5mm.
- Colour: Natural stainless steel with black nylon head cap.
- Meets requirements of BS 5534 and BS 5250.
- Recyclable: Yes (metal parts).
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.