Cembrit Zeeland: 60cm x 30cm
- Buy 2000 for £2.80 Inc. VAT each and save 3%
- Buy 4000 for £2.76 Inc. VAT each and save 4%
Cembrit Zeeland Fibre Cement Slates (60cm x 30cm) closely match the appearance of textured face, sawn edge, natural slate. These slates produce an exceptionally clean, square-edge finish at a much lower cost than a similar, quarried slate alternative.
Cembrit Zeeland slates are lightweight and pre-drilled for easy fitting. This durable, 60 x 30cm slate is available in a traditional blue-black colour, and has a life expectancy of more than 60 years.
Any roofer or skilled DIY'er will find this man-made product a pleasure to work with. Zeeland slates are cut to size using the usual scribing and straight-edge breaking techniques. The slates are fixed to the battens with standard copper nails and disk rivets. No special training or handling is required to work with this versatile, lightweight product.
Cembrit fibre cement slates are manufactured to the BS EN ISO 9001 standard of quality assurance. The company’s commitment to environmental awareness is demonstrated by their BS EN ISO 14001 certificate. This slate meets the stringent requirements of a number of industry standards, including BS EN 492 and BBA certification (certificate no. 03/4041).
Zeeland fibre cement slates are BRE listed, with a potential A+ environmental rating.
Features & benefits:
- Features a textured face with square, sawn edges.
- Has the appearance of quarried slate with a lower price.
- Pre-drilled, light to handle & easy to fit, without special training.
- Minimum life expectancy of 60 years.
- Manufactured from blended synthetic/cellulose fibres & Portland cement.
- Weatherproof, authentically coloured & textured acrylic face – binder finish on the back.
- Product Code: 12603011300.
- Manufacturer: Cembrit.
- Cembrit Zeeland Product Guide.
- Size: 60 x 30cm (a 60 x 60cm slate is also available).
- Colours: Blue-black.
- Avg. Weight: Around 20 kg/sq.m (depending on pitch).
- Complies with BS EN 492.
- BBA Certificate No. 03/4041.
- Average requirement of 14 slates / m2.
- Suitable for use on pitched roofs > 20°.
- Fibre Cement Datasheet.
As with all fibre cement slates, manufacturers recommend the use of copper nails and copper disc rivets for fixing.
Due to the close fitting nature of fibre cement slates, in accoradance to BS5250, ventilation of the roof space is required (normally at eaves and at high level). The easiest way to achieve this is to install eaves vents and dry ridge systems.
Kindly note that the Zeeland slate have a 5-7 working day lead-time.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.