Chinese Weathering Roof Slate: 50cm x 25cm (20" x 10")
- Buy 500 for £1.12 Inc. VAT each and save 7%
- Buy 2000 for £1.08 Inc. VAT each and save 10%
Need help? Check out our
Chinese Weathering Roof Slate: 50 x 25cm (20" x 10").
Chinese weathering slates are an affordable slate.
- Standard Grade Weathering Chinese Roof Slates.
- A great alternative to reclaimed slates as they weather to varying shades within a relatively short period of time
- They are ideal for new build and renovation projects.
- Require little grading prior to installation.
- Nominal 5-7mm thickness
- European approved to standard EN12326.
- Size: 50 x 25cm.
How many do I need?
Weathering Slates are pre-holed to provide a headlap of 100mm. Approximately 20 Slates are needed per M2. We recommend that you order 5-7% extra to cover any wastage.
If you are wanting to order large quantites of roofing slate, please give us a call on 01629 828500 to discuss pricing.
We also have a slate presentation put together by our slate specialist. This is definitely worth taking a look at to widen your knowledge, help you to make the important decision and to know what factors to consider when buying weathering slate. Click here to view.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.