ClassicBond Pressure Sensitive Overlayment Strip: 152mm
ClassicBond Pressure Sensitive Overlayment Strip: 152mm.
This strip is used for butt jointing of membrane, seaming in metal edging, drip edges and fastening plates. This EPDM tape has a semi cured top surface with a Pressure Sensitive underside.
This PS Cured Cover Strip is a nominal 1.52mm thick, cured EPDM membrane with a nominal 0.76 mm thick, fully cured, synthetic rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive.
In its fully cured state it is able to handle expansion and contraction without weakening.
- Stripping in seams & metal edgings.
- Splicing to other roof systems (PVC/TPO/GRP/Metal Systems).
- Sealing end laps of FleeceBack systems.
- Making repairs tocut membrane.
When installing this strip it must be used in conjunction with the ClassicBond EPDM Primer.
Features and Benefits:
- As tough as the field membrane.
- Resists tearing, flexcracking and abrasion caused by temperatureextremes, sunlight, precipitation and all forms of normalweathering
- Colour: Black.
- Width: 152mm.
- Available as a full roll (30.5m) and per linear metre.
- Nominal thickness: 2.29mm (EPDM membrane 1.5mm + Adhesive 0.76mm).
In the downloads tab a datasheet can be found on this Pressure Sensitive Overlayment Strip.
Other ClassicBond products we stock:
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.