Code 3 Lead Flashing
Need help? Check out our
Code 3 Lead Flashing.
Code 3 Lead Flashing is the thinnest and lightest of all roofing lead. Measuring just 1.32mm in thickness, it is typically used to create lead soakers on slate or tile roofs.
This Code 3 Flashing is milled lead produced to the BS EN 12588, which the Lead Sheet Association offers a 50 year warranty on all lead meeting this standard. The longevity of lead makes this an extremely cost-effective material whilst still being friendly to the environment.
What is Code 3 Lead Flashing used for?
- Lead soakers.
Do I need patination oil?
The Lead Sheet Association (LSA) recommends that you use patination oil on all lead installations. This helps you prevent white powdery deposits from forming on the lead and reduces the likelihood of water runoff from staining surrounding slates, tiles or brickwork. You are able to add a 125ml patination oil from the dropdown box.
Features and benefits:
- Thickness: 1.32mm.
- Best used for creating lead soakers due to its malleability.
- Easier to work than cast lead.
- Less likely to split or crack than cast lead.
- When correctly installed will last over 100 years, saving you time and money in the long term compared to alternative products.
- Roofing lead is fully recyclable (lead has one of the highest recycling rates of all materials in common use today).
- 50 year warranty.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.