Cromapol Acrylic Roof Coating: White
Cromapol Acrylic Roof Coating, White is designed to prevent the ingress of water. It is a one component, UV stable, solvent based multi-purpose roof coating membrane.
Due to its high level of fibres, this fibre reinforced liquid acrylic resin dispersed in solvent coating will bridge small gaps.
For application the surface must be free of all loose materials, this is best done using a stiff brush. Cromapol is best applied using a brush or roller. It should first be applied in areas which additional movement may occur. To acheive a thicker coating, a second layer can be applied.
Features & benefits:
- Excellent adhesion allowing instant protection.
- No wash-off.
- Unaffected by temperature.
- Cromar CP Primer available.
- Best stored in dry conditions between 5°c - 20°c.
- Colour: White.
- Tin Size: 2.5kg, 5kg and 20kg.
- Drying time: 72 hours.
- Coverage: 1 - 2 kg per m² on average.
- Brand: Cromar Building Products.
Options available to select from the dropdown box:
- Cromapol Only.
- Cromapol + Gloves + 2" Paint Brush.
- Cromapol + Gloves + 2" Paint Brush + 50mm x 90m Roll of Scrim Tape.
A datasheet on Cromapol Acrylic Roof Coating is available in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.