Cromar Alpha Chem Gun Grade Expanding Foam: 700g
Cromar Alpha Chem Gun Grade - 700g.
Cromar Alpha Chem Gun Grade Expanding Foam is ideal for general construction and home improvement uses. Specified for use with foam applicator guns.
- Filling large, irregular or awkward gaps where the foam will expand to completely fill the cavity.
- Fixing and insulating window and door frames.
- Fixing boards.
- Insulating between brickwork and cladding, around ductwork and through cavities carrying pipes and cables.
- Backing as a joint backing material in low expansion joints.
Features and benefits:
- Has excellent adhesion and filling capabilities.
- High thermal and acoustical insulation value.
- Conforms to fire class B3 according to DIN 4102-1.
- Mould proof, waterproof and over paintable.
- Keep at room temperature for at least 12 hours before the application.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Brand: Cromar Alpha Chem.
- Size: 700g.
Available to buy with the foam cleaner and the applicator gun.
In the downloads tab, there is a datasheet with directions for use on this Alpha Chem Gun Grade Expanding Foam.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.