Cromar Renocoat: Dark Brown
Cromar Renocoat: Dark Brown is a tin of renovation paint that will give your tiles an as ‘new look’.
This hardwearing, water based acrylic paint is suitable for most types of porous roof tile – including concrete. Cromar Renocoat is normally applied in two coats to spruce up the tiles and provide a lasting protective finish. Once applied, the paint is fully resistant to UV radiation. This ensures that the roof will look as good as the day it was painted without fading over time.
As with most paint products, the surfaces to be painted should be thoroughly clean and dry before applying Renocoat. Please note that this renovation paint is not suitable for slates, painted tiles, or tiles with a glazed finish.
A 5kg of Cromar Renocoat will cover about 15 to 20m2 as a first coat, or 35 to 50m2 as a final coat.
Features & benefits:
- Renovates a tiled roof, giving it an ‘as new’ look.
- Easy to apply in two coats.
- Durable, UV resistant, non-fading finish.
- Suitable for use on fibre cement, concrete and other porous roof tiles.
- Manufacture: Water, acrylic and pigment.
- Brand: Cromar Building Products.
- Size: 5kg and 20kg.
- Usage: 7 to 10m2 per litre (first coat), or 35 - 50 m2 per litre (second coat).
- Coverage: 15 to 20m2 (first coat), or 35 to 50m2 (second coat).
- Colours: Grey, Dark Brown and Terracotta.
Options available to select from the dropdown box:
- Renocoat Only.
- Renocoat + Gloves + 2" Paint Brush.
- Renocoat + Gloves + 2" Paint Brush + 50mm x 90m Roll of Scrim Tape.
There is a Cromar Renocoat datasheet available in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.