EasyJoint Paving Compound: 12.5kg
EasyJoint Paving Compound: 12.5kg.
This EasyJoint compound is a very quick, effective and aesthetically pleasing way to fill joints between paving. Easy to apply - simply soak the paving with water before commencing and then simultaneously sweep and wash the jointing compound into the joints, letting the water take the strain.
The result of using EASYJoint, to joint your paving, will be a paving gap that is completely filled without the need for kneeling and compressing the material by hand that will last for years. A strong joint that will resist the elements and stand the test of time - better than traditional jointing methods.
Please watch the Easy Joint installation video above for more information.
Features and benefits:
- Can be used on natural stone or concrete flags.
- Creates a strong joint that will resist the elements and stand the test of time.
- Better than traditional jointing methods.
- All weather jointing compound.
- When used correctly and the instructions are followed there will be no staining and framing to the paving.
- Opened tubs of EASYJoint, if not fully used, can be kept for later use providing they are covered by a minimum of 2" (50mm) or more of water.
- Environmentally friendly product.
- This sweep in compound is 10 to 20 times faster than conventional mortar based jointing methods.
- Gap must be at least 3mm wide and 25mm deep.
- Colour: buff sand, mushroom, slate grey, basalt and jet black.
- Brand: Azpect.
- Size: 12.5g.
In the downloads tab there is a datasheet on this EasyJoint paving compound.
This product is for use with the EasyPrime.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.