Easy-Trim Easy Lead R
Easy Trim Easy Lead R - alternative to lead flashing
Easy Trim Easy Lead R is a low-cost alternative to traditional lead flashing for abutments, gutters, valleys and chimneys.
This lightweight strip has a self-adhesive backing, making it simple to fit without any special tools or skills. Easy Lead is available with either a smooth or textured surface finish.
Easy Lead is BBA approved for use as an alternative flashing material on flat and pitched roofs. The Easy Lead strips are manufactured from easily shaped aluminium sheet covered with a waterproof coating. The back of each strip has a film of strong, butyl adhesive.
Easy Lead is incredibly simple to fit. Strips can be moulded by hand to fit all kinds of surfaces. The strip can be trimmed to the required length with ordinary scissors. Once pressed firmly in place, the strips form a long-lasting, weatherproof seal.
Choose Smooth Easy Lead when you need flashings with the appearance of traditional lead. Textured Easy Lead is ideal for covering rough surfaces. Unlike traditional lead flashing, Easy-Trim Easy Lead has no resale value for lead thieves.
Features & benefits:
- Low-cost alternative to traditional lead flashings.
- Easy to cut and fit, with self-adhesive backing.
- Forms a long-lasting, waterproof covering.
- Non-lead material with no resale value for lead thieves.
- Easy Lead has a life expectancy of 20 years (minimum).
- Easy Lead Datasheet.
- Manufacture: Aluminium sheet with a watertight protective coating.
- Backing: Peel and stick, self-adhesive butyl.
- Brand: Easy-Trim.
- Surface Finish: Smooth and Textured.
- Width: 150mm, 300mm, 450mm and 600mm.
- Length: 2.5m and 5m.
An Easy-Trim Easy Lead datasheet is available in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.