EasySeal BCS Block & Concrete Sealer: 5ltr
- Buy 2 for £50.25 Inc. VAT each and save 1%
- Buy 3 for £49.75 Inc. VAT each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for £49.25 Inc. VAT each and save 3%
EasySeal BCS Block & Concrete Sealer: 5ltr.
EasySeal BCS is a water-based, high grade surface sealer & sand binder for block paving & concrete. For specific use with block paving, penetrating the surface and stabilising the jointing sand. Once dried, the sand and blocks are bonded together.
Features and benefits:
- Suitable for use on a variety of concrete paving materials that may be used to create well-drained driveways, paths, walkways and patios.
- Provides durable surface protection.
- Suitable for internal & external use.
- High grade surface sealer & sand binder.
- Can be used on damp surfaces.
- Prevents weed growth in the joints.
- Stops loss of sand by wind & rain.
- Provides a wear resistant coating.
- Surface coating withstands sensible pressure washing & detergents.
- Excellent oil & water repellent.
- Stain resistant properties.
- Resists general dirt & grime.
- Superior scrub rate.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Coverage: Up to 40m².
- Brand: Azpects.
- Size: 5ltr.
In the downloads tab there is a datasheet on this EasySeal Block and Concrete Sealer. Please ensure you read this before applying this sealer to your block paving.
Please note - On previously untreated surfaces it penetrates as well as giving a surface coating which will result in the paving having a changed appearance. This could manifest itself by giving a matt or satin sheen to the paving.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.