Eternit Slates, 60cm x 30cm
- Buy 4000 for £1.12 Inc. VAT each and save 3%
Eternit Slates, 60cm x 30cm are the UK's most sought after fibre cement slate. This smooth faced, square cut, cost-cutting alternative to traditional quarried roofing slate looks great in both traditional and contemporary settings.
Despite the Eternit Slates low price tag, there’s no compromise on quality. With an impressive specification that can be fitted on pitched roofs as low as 15°, this versatile, man-made product delivers a top-class finish on any project with a tight budget.
Light weight, quick fitting and easy working, Eternit's are a popular product with roofers. No special tools or techniques are needed to work this slate. Cutting is simple, using either a scribe and flat-edge, or a standard hacksaw. Handling and fitting is equally straightforward – just follow the industry-standard guidelines of BS 5534 and BS 8000-6.
This is a top quality product, manufactured to the highest standards. The Portland cement, water and fibre mix, along with strictly quality controlled manufacturing processes, allow this slate to perform at lower pitches than any other slate of it's type.
Features & benefits:
- Smooth, weatherproof face with flat cut edges.
- Lightweight, uniform and easy to fit.
- Suitable for minimum pitch of 15º.
- Coverage: Approximatly 14 slates / m2.
- Proven weatherproof lifespan of over 60 years.
- Made from a blend of Portland cement & water, with natural & man-made fibres.
- Acrylic, UV resistant surface, with wax coating on reverse.
- Brand: Marley Eternit.
- Sizes: 60cm x 30cm (60cm x 60cm also available).
- Colours: Blue-Black.
- Guideline Weights: 20.5 kg/sq.m.
- Meets BS EN 492 standard.
- Very Good’ BES 6001 (Responsible Sourcing) rating, possible 3 credits.
- 100% recyclable, with a low carbon footprint (13 CO2e/m2).
- Fibre Cement Datasheet.
Due to the close fitting nature of fibre cement slates, in accoradance to BS5250, ventilation of the roof space is required (normally at eaves and at high level). The easiest way to achieve this is to install eaves vents and dry ridge systems.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.