Everbuild Filler Coat
Everbuild Filler Coat is a thick base coat formulated to cover imperfect surfaces and dark colours prior to painting.
Working like a roll on filler, the thick formula completely covers strong colours and is ideal for use on walls and ceilings.
Features & benefits:
- Covers and prevents the reappearance of hairline cracks.
- Easy application by a roller for walls and ceilings.
- Must be left to dry for minimum of 4-6 hours before over coating with emulsion based paint.
- A second coat may be required in some cases; when very bold colours have been used.
- New plaster must be primed and fully dry before applying filler coat.
- Coverage: 5-8m2 per litre depending on porosity of substrate.
- Application temperature: 5°C to 30°C – best applied by roller.
- Product Code: FILLCOAT5.
- Brand: Everbuild.
- Size: 5ltr.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.