Everbuild Wood Preserver: 5ltr
Everbuild Wood Preserver (5ltr) is used to penetrate wood to give long lasting protection against damage caused by wet rot, dry rot, decay and fungi.
Suitable for use on interior or exterior rough sawn or planed timber such as floorboards, joists, roof timbers, window frames and doors. This product is an ideal pre-treatment which may be painted over, varnished, or stained when dry, but on interior applications, it may also be left as the final finish for a natural wood effect. However, when used externally, over painting/staining is recommended, as this product does not repel water.
Features & benefits:
- Solvent free formula.
- Low odour.
- Contains micro fine actives which penetrate deep into the wood.
- Quick drying.
- Not harmful to surrounding plants when dry.
- Can be applied to damp timbers.
- Application: Two coats by brush, spray or dipping.
- Coverage: Joinery, floorboards, roof joists etc: Apply 1 litre of product per 3 - 4m² of surface. Timber not in ground contact: 3 coats by brush or spray, coverage: 4m2 per litre. Timber in ground contact: Soak for 1 hour, coverage: 40 litres per cubic meter.
- Brand: Everbuild.
- Size: 5ltr.
- Product Code: LJCR05, LJDO05, LJFG05, LJGC05, LJRC05.
- Colour: clear, dark oak, fir green, golden chestnut and red cedar.
In the downloads tab a datasheet can be found on Everbuild Wood Preserver.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.