Fibre Cement Strips: 1200mm x 150mm x 3mm
Fibre Cement Strips are used to support a bed of mortar when creating a wet verge.
These fibre cement boards are top quality fibre cement strips which are fully compliant with the fire performance standards of BS 476.
The strips should be installed with the rough side facing upward and an overhang of 50mm should be left behind the ends of the rafters.
Features & benefits:
- Purpose-made, these strips are designed to support a bed of mortar when building a wet verge.
- Autoclaved during manufacture to improve strength and moisture resistance.
- Material: Fibre Cement Board.
- Brand: Ashbrook Roofing.
- Dimensions: Length 1200mm, Width 150mm, Height 3mm.
- Colour: Natural.
- Weight: 0.9kg.
- Standards: BS 476.
Fibre Cement Strips are known within the indusrty as soffit strips or undercloak.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.