Fix & Fill Expanding Foam: 750ml
Fix & Fill Expanding Foam (750ml) is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly upon application.
Yields up to 50 times its original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour.
Can be used for filling, fixing and insulating.
Features & benefits:
- Quick setting one part polyurethane foam in an aerosol form.
- Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over.
- More successful than most conventional fillers.
- Insulation and sound deadening properties.
- Ability to fill irregular gaps.
- Fixes framework.
- Gloves and attachable nozzles included.
- Product Code: EVFF75.
- Brand: Everbuild.
- Size: 750ml.
In the downloads tab a datasheet can be found on Fill & Fix Exanding Foam.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.