Flexim Roof Putty: Light Brown
Flexim Roof Putty (Light Brown) is a convenient alternative to mortar as a roof tile fixative for ridges, hips and valleys. This easy to fit, highly adhesive putty stays flexible after installation, overcoming the annoying problem of cracked and crumbling mortar.
The popularity of Flexim roofing putty continues to grow year-on-year as more trade roofers and DIY enthusiasts discover how easy it is to use this top-performing product. A first-class, fully weatherproof finish is simple to achieve with nothing more than a putty knife and a few boxes of this flexible, ready-to-use putty. Immediately after fixing, your roof tiles or ridges are strong, secure and ready for the worst weather. The putty’s lasting flexibility ensures that you never have to deal with leaks and tile-loss due to failed mortar.
Features & benefits:
- Ready-made, and individually wrapped for convenience.
- Permanently flexible and watertight, with no crumbling or cracking.
- Quick and easy to apply with many uses.
- Main ingredient: Natural linseed oil.
- Manufacturer: Flexim.
- Size: 500 x 100 x 35mm (10 individual, ready-to-use strips).
- Colour: Light brown.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
- BBA Certified (Ref: 11/4810).
- Comes with 5 pairs of disposable gloves in each pack.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.