Flexim Roof Putty: Red
Flexim Roof Putty (Red) is a long-lasting, convenient solution which replaces mortar with a flexible, weatherproof alternative. Flexim comes in the form of individually wrapped strips of ready-to-use, strongly adhesive putty. The red shade can be used for the quick-fitting of ridges, hips and valleys on new or existing roofs with terracotta or similar coloured tiles.
For independent roofers and DIY enthusiasts this is a great product to have handy for a quick, effective repair. For amateurs or professionals, application is easy once you’ve ensured that the joint surfaces are clean and free from debris. The malleable putty is simply packed, moulded or trowelled into place, then the tiles or ridges fixed into position. The work is instantly watertight and permanently flexible – just neaten the edges with a putty knife and the job is complete!
Features & benefits:
- Ready for use out of the box – no mixing.
- Instantly watertight and storm-proof with lasting flexibility.
- Quick and easy solution for ridge, hip & awkward tile fixing.
- Manufactured mainly from linseed oil.
- Made by Flexim.
- Size: 500 x 100 x 35mm (10 wrapped strips per box).
- Colour: Red.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
- BBA Certified (Ref: 11/4810).
- 5 pairs of work gloves free with each pack.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.