Geo-Fix All Weather, Slate Grey: 14kg
Geo-Fix All Weather, Slate Grey (14kg) is a jointing compound that can be used in all weathers.
Geo-Fix All Weather Leaflet
This product comes ready mixed and can be simply brushed into joints then finished by compacting with a pointing tool. Forms a solid joint that resists weed and plant growth, also permeable enabling water to escape to prevent ponding. Suitable for use on most common paving types including natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite.
Features & benefits:
- Performance benefits compared to cement based mortar.
- Cement free - no staining.
- Wont crack or wash out.
- For joints over 6mm wide and at least 25mm deep.
- Application: Apply by brush.
- Easy to brush into the joints and simple to point up.
- Coverage: Product must be compacted into the surface.
- Drying Time: 6-12 hours.
- Product Code: GEOWET14GY.
- Brand: Everbuild.
- Size: 14g.
- Colour: Slate Grey.
In the downloads tab a datasheet can be found on Geo-Fix All Weather.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.