GGL 207021U SK06 VELUX INTEGRA White-Painted Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (114cm x 118cm)
The GGL 207021U SK06 VELUX INTEGRA White-Painted Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (114cm x 118cm) enables a lighter, brighter living space.
This window has been produced from high quality certified wood and has then been painted using UV-resistant paint. The bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors. With an external frame size of 114cm x 118cm, this double-glazed window provides astonishing levels of natural light in a loft conversion. A discreet, silent running electric motor inside the frame operates the window, ventilator, blind and shutter either manually or using the touch-screen control pad. This window runs on mains power and can either be plugged into the nearest wall socket or concealed within the wiring.
1 x 114cm x 118cm VELUX INTEGRA White-Painted Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (Code: GGL 207021U SK06).
1 x VELUX INTEGRA, graphic touch-screen remote control pad (Range: 20m).
Features & benefits:
- VELUX INTEGRA Control Pad with touch screen and swipe function is simple to use and features icons for easy control.
- In order to opeate the window a fully programmeable control pad is to be used.
- Control pad can be used within 20m of the window.
- Features double-glazed VELUX window units with toughened exterior and laminated interior panes.
- Built-in rain sensor automatically closes the window.
- Easy installation-needs to be plugged into the power supply.
- Suitable for almost all roofs pitched between 15 and 90 degrees.
- Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows.
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability.
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longetivity of wood finish.
- Product Code: GGL 207021U SK06.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Size: 114cm x 118cm.
- Finish: High quality natural pine painted white.
The GGL 207021U SK06 VELUX INTEGRA White-Painted Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (114cm x 118cm) requires a window flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. You can also improve insulation around the window, and reduce the likelihood of condensation by installing an additional vapour barrier, insulation collar and underfelt collar. This is particularly important for those wishing to improve energy efficiency in their homes and to meet stringent building regulations compliance.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 828500 and we'll do our very best to help.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.