GGL 207030 VELUX INTEGRA® White-Painted Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window
The GGL 207030 CK02 VELUX INTEGRA White-Painted Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 78cm) enables a lighter, brighter living space.
With an external frame size of 55cm x 78cm, this double-glazed window provides astonishing levels of natural light in a loft conversion. Powered by the sun this window needs not to be plugged into a power supply, thus making installation even easier. This window has been produced from high quality certified wood and has then been painted using UV-resistant paint. The bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors.
1 x 55cm x 78cm VELUX INTEGRA White-Painted Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window (Code: GGL 207030 CK02).
1 x VELUX INTEGRA, graphic touch-screen remote control pad (Range: 20m).
Features & Benefits:
- VELUX INTEGRA Control Pad with touch screen and swipe function is simple to use and features icons for easy control.
- To operate the window a fully programmable control pad is to be used.
- Control pad can be used within 20m of the window.
- Fully integrated motor which runs without a sound.
- Suitable for almost all roofs pitched between 15 and 90 degrees.
- Features double-glazed VELUX window units with toughened exterior and laminated interior panes.
- Rain sensor closes window automatically in the event of rain.
- Easy installation-does not need to be plugged in.
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability.
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish.
- Product Code: GGL 207030 CK02.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Size: 55cm x 78cm.
- Finish: High quality natural pine painted white.
The GGL 207030 CK02 VELUX INTEGRA White-Painted Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 78cm) requires a window flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. You can also improve insulation around the window and reduce the likelihood of condensation by installing an additional vapour barrier, insulation collar and underfelt collar. This is particularly important for those wishing to improve energy efficiency in their homes and to meet stringent building regulations compliance.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 732988 and we will do our very best to help.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.