GGL 307021U VELUX INTEGRA® Pine Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window
This GGL 307021U CK02 VELUX INTEGRA Pine Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 78cm) is a great choice for installation in a high ceiling or awkward location.
This model comes with a stylish, lacquered pine frame – ideal for comfortable living spaces, bedrooms and home-offices. A discreet, silent running electric motor inside the frame operates the window, ventilator, blind and shutter at the swish of a finger on the control pad. The window can also be opened and adjusted by hand at any time. The window itself runs on mains power, for a quick, simple connection the window can be plugged into the nearest wall socket. Even if you chose to install concealed wiring, it’s an easy job for an experienced DIY’er.
1 x 55cm x 78cm VELUX INTEGRA Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (Code: GGL 307021U CK02) with a lacquered, natural pine frame.
1 x VELUX INTEGRA, graphic touch-screen remote control pad (Range: 20m).
Features & benefits:
- Electric window with remote control – ideal for a high ceiling, or awkward position.
- Dramatically increases ventilation and natural light in a loft conversion.
- Features double-glazed VELUX window units with toughened exterior and laminated interior panes.
- These windows are suitable for almost all roofs pitched between 15 and 90 degrees.
- Built-in rain sensor automatically closes the window.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GGL 307021U CK02.
- Frame size: 55cm x 78cm (external).
- Frame Finish: Lacquered pine (Code: GGL).
- Glazing: 1 x Double glazed, VELUX pane (Code: 307021U).
- uValue: 1.3 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, natural pine interior frame.
The GGL 307021U CK02 VELUX INTEGRA Pine Electric Roof Window requires a matching flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. The type of flashing depends on your roofing material: tiles or slates.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 828500 and we'll do our very best to help.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.