GGL SD5N2 White-Painted Centre-Pivot VELUX Conservation Rooflight for Slate Roofs
The GGL CK04 SD5N2 White-Painted Centre-Pivot VELUX Conservation Rooflight for Slate Roofs (55cm x 98cm) enables a lighter, brighter living space.
With an external frame size of 55cm x 98cm, this double-glazed window provides astonishing levels of natural light. This window has been produced from high quality certified wood and has then been painted using UV-resistant paint. The bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors. The recessed flashing included within the kit is suitable for slate roofs with a profile of up to 8mm thick.
This conservation rooflight has glazing bars that are fixed vertically along the window, this contributes to the window's traditional appearance which is highly suitable for properties located within conservation areas, or for those looking to install a modern roof window with a traditional appearance.
1 x 55cm x 98cm VELUX White-Painted Centre-Pivot Conservation Rooflight (Code: GGL CK04 SD5N2).
1 x Safety Glazing.
1 x Recessed Flashing.
1 x Insulation Collar.
1 x Underfelt Collar.
Features & benefits:
- Suitable for use with roof slates up to 8mm in thickness.
- Suitable for use on a roof pitch of minimum 20 degrees.
- Recessed flashing enables the rooflight to be seated lower into the roof void.
- External profiles and glazing bar are black (RAL colour 9005).
- Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows.
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability.
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish.
- Product Code: GGL CK04 SD5N2.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Size: 55cm x 98cm.
- Finish: High quality natural pine painted white.
The GGL CK04 SD5N2 White-Painted Centre-Pivot VELUX Conservation Rooflight (55cm x 78cm) requires a window flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. You can also improve insulation around the window and reduce the likelihood of condensation by installing an additional vapour barrier, insulation collar and underfelt collar. This is particularly important for those wishing to improve energy efficiency in their homes and to meet stringent building regulations compliance.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 828500 and we will do our very best to help.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.