GGU 007021U CK06 VELUX INTEGRA White Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 118cm)
The GGU 007021U CK06 VELUX INTEGRA White Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 118cm) is remotely controlled using the supplied touch-screen control pad.
A silent-running motor hidden in the frame can operate blinds and shutters, as well as opening and closing the window. The window can also be operated manually at any time. A simple remote control pad is supplied with each window. This PE framed, roof window runs on mains power. The window can either be plugged directly into a nearby socket, or connected to concealed electrical wiring. These windows are suitable for most pitched roofs between 15 and 90 degrees.
1 x 55cm x 118cm GGU 007021U CK06 VELUX INTEGRA Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window with a white, PE frame.
1 x VELUX INTEGRA, graphic, touch-screen remote control pad (Range: 20m).
Features & benefits:
- Remote control electric window – ideal for installation in a high, out of reach position.
- Dramatically increases the natural light and ventilation in a loft conversion.
- Comes with toughened/laminated, double-glazed VELUX window units.
- Installation is an easy job for an experienced DIY’er.
- Automatically closes in wet weather.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GGU 007021U CK06.
- Frame size: 55cm x 118cm (External).
- Frame Finish: White polyurethane (Code: GGU).
- Glazing: 1 x Double glazed, VELUX pane (Code: 007021U).
- uValue: 1.3 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white interior frame.
This GGU 007021U CK06 VELUX INTEGRA White Electric Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 118cm) requires a matching flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. The type of flashing depends on your roofing material: tiles or slates.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 828500 and we'll do our very best to help.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.