GGU 007030 VELUX INTEGRA® White Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window
Call for Availability
The GGU 007030 CK02 VELUX INTEGRA White Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 78cm) features a solar cell and rechargeable battery built into the frame.
With no mains wiring required, this solar powered VELUX INTEGRA window is suitable for quick, easy DIY installation. Like all windows in the INTEGRA range, all functions are controlled by a simple, touch screen control pad which is supplied with the window kit. The controller will also operate any VELUX blinds or shutters that are fitted to the window frame.
This window has an easy-clean, polyurethane (PE) coated frame. These windows are suitable for most pitched roofs between 15 and 90 degrees.
1 x 55cm x 78cm GGU 007030 CK02 VELUX INTEGRA White Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window with a white, PE frame. The window is double glazed, with a laminated interior pane and toughened glass exterior pane.
1 x VELUX INTEGRA, graphic, touch-screen remote control pad (Range: 20m).
Features & benefits:
- Reduce energy consumption with this remotely controlled, solar powered window.
- No external wiring required – quick, easy installation.
- Features toughened/laminated, double-glazed VELUX window units.
- Built-in sensor closes the window in wet weather.
- Suitable for self-build or DIY installation.
- Kit includes an easy to use, touch-screen VELUX INTEGRA remote control pad.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GGU 007030 CK02.
- Frame size: 55cm x 78cm (external).
- Frame finish: White polyurethane (Code: GGU).
- Glazing: 1 x Double glazed, VELUX pane (Code: 007030).
- uValue: 1.3 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white interior frame.
This GGU 007030 CK02 VELUX INTEGRA White Solar Centre-Pivot Roof Window (55cm x 78cm) requires a matching flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. The type of flashing depends on your roofing material: tiles or slates.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 828500 and we'll do our very best to help.
Orders delivered directly from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectations for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - Call for Availability
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.