Glendyne Slate: 50cm x 25cm (20" x 10")
- Buy 500 for £3.75 Inc. VAT each and save 5%
- Buy 2000 for £3.50 Inc. VAT each and save 11%
Need help? Check out our
Glendyne Roofing Slate: 50cm x 25cm (20" x 10").
Glendyne Slate is a blue/grey Canadian slate produced in the town of Saint Marc du Lac Long, Quebec.
Since 2007 Glendyne slate has been approved by the Snowdonia National Park Authority as acceptable for use within the boundaries of the national park as it is equivalent in colour, texture and weathering characteristics to slates from the Blaenau Ffestiniog area.
Features and benefits:
- Blue-grey colour.
- Consistent and easily worked slate.
- Offers a superior clean and smooth finish.
- One of the Worlds few visibly 'pyrite free' slates.
- Classified as having a normal texture according to BS EN 12326.
- Meets all British Standards - W1, S1, T1.
- CE Certified slate.
- Size: 50cm x 25cm.
- Nominal thickness of 4.5mm.
- Weight: 1.6kg.
- Coverage per m2: 19.2 slates.
- Glendyne Datasheet.
If you know the quantities required, then you are welcome to order online. If you would like us to provide a free estimate from your plans, require a sample or two, or would like to have a general chat about all things roofing, then please give us a call on 01629 828500.
We also have a slate presentation put together by our slate specialist. This is definitely worth taking a look at to widen your knowledge, help you to make the important decision and to know what factors to consider when buying slate. Click here to view.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.