GPL CK04 2070 VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window (55cm x 98cm)
The GPL CK04 2070 VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window (55cm x 98cm) enables a lighter, brighter living space.
This top-hung roof window provides un-interupted views. It is able to open and hold any position up to 45°. With an external frame size of 55cm x 98cm, this double-glazed window provides astonishing levels of natural light in a loft conversion. This window has been produced from high quality certified wood and has then been painted using UV-resistant paint. The bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors.
1 x 55cm x 98cm VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window (Code: GPL CK04 2070).
Features & benefits:
- Features double-glazed VELUX window units with toughened exterior and laminated interior panes.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 55 degrees.
- Opens up to 45° and will hold position.
- Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows.
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability.
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longetivity of wood finish.
- Suitable for emergency escape.
- Product Code: GPL CK04 2070.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Size: 55cm x 98cm.
- Finish: High quality natural pine painted white.
The GPL CK04 2070 VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window (55cm x 98cm) requires a window flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. You can also improve insulation around the window, and reduce the likelihood of condensation by installing an additional vapour barrier, insulation collar and underfelt collar. This is particularly important for those wishing to improve energy efficiency in their homes and to meet stringent building regulations compliance.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 828500 and we'll do our very best to help.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.