GPL 2070 VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window
The GPL CK04 2070 VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window (55cm x 98cm) enables a lighter, brighter living space.
This top-hung roof window provides uninterrupted views. It can open and hold any position up to 45°. With an external frame size of 55cm x 98cm, this double-glazed window provides astonishing levels of natural light in a loft conversion. This window has been produced from high quality certified wood and has then been painted using UV-resistant paint. The bright white finish with discreet wood grain matches perfectly with modern interiors.
1 x 55cm x 98cm VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window (Code: GPL CK04 2070).
Features & benefits:
- Features double-glazed VELUX window units with toughened exterior and laminated interior panes.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 55 degrees.
- Opens to 45° and will hold position.
- Lower maintenance than pine finish roof windows.
- Painted before assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability.
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish.
- Suitable for emergency escape.
- Product Code: GPL CK04 2070.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Size: 55cm x 98cm.
- Finish: High quality natural pine painted white.
The GPL CK04 2070 VELUX White-Painted Top-Hung Roof Window (55cm x 98cm) requires a window flashing kit to seal the joints between the window frame and roof. You can also improve insulation around the window and reduce the likelihood of condensation by installing an additional vapour barrier, insulation collar and underfelt collar. This is particularly important for those wishing to improve energy efficiency in their homes and to meet stringent building regulations compliance.
Don't worry if you are a little unsure about which items are the most suitable for your project. Just give us a call on 01629 828500 and we will do our very best to help.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.