GVK 0000Z VELUX Side-Hung Window 46cm x 61cm
This smaller, GVK 0000Z VELUX Rooflight for Uninhabited Space (46cm x 61cm), is delivered as an easy to install kit with an integrated universal flashing.
VELUX Rooflights provide an inexpensive means of lighting and ventilating an uninhabited loft or storage room. A safety restrictor on the aluminium sash stops the window opening beyond 90 degrees. A simple mechanism on the handle allows the window to be left partially open for ventilation.
The integrated, universal flashing makes installation quick and easy. This VELUX Rooflight is suitable for DIY or self-build installation on most roofs with a pitch of 20 to 65 degrees.
Features & benefits:
- An inexpensive lighting and ventilation solution for an uninhabited loft or storage space.
- Can be installed for left or right side opening.
- Low maintenance polyurethane frame/flashing for easy DIY installation.
- Opening limited to 90 degrees to prevent accidental damage.
- Notched handle with three ventilation options.
- Manufacture: Polyurethane frame/flashing, aluminium sash, glass pane.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GVK 0000Z.
- Frame size: 46cm x 61cm (external).
- Frame/flashing: Polyurethane.
- Sash: Aluminium.
- Glazing: 1 x VELUX pane.
- uValue: 5.1 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey (exterior and interior).
The GVK 0000Z VELUX Rooflight for Uninhabited Space (46cm x 61cm) is also available in a larger size: 54cm x 83cm.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.