IKO 1F Undertile Felt (15m x 1m)
- Buy 3 for £29.75 Inc. VAT each and save 9%
Need help? Check out our
IKO 1F Undertile Felt (15m x 1m) provides a traditional water and wind-proof barrier for open rafter roof construction.
Manufactured within the UK from a bitumen bonded fibre base, this heavy duty slaters felt is reinforced with open-weave hessian strands.
Highly suitable for traditional roof construction on heritage projects. This bitumen / hessian sarking felt is also considered bat friendly in comparison with other roofing membranes, especially those manufactured from polypropylene fibres.
Features & benefits:
- Fully waterproof barrier, also helps to reduces wind uplift
- Traditional manufacture, highly suitable for heritage projects
- Bitumen fibre re-enforced with open weave hessian strands
- Bat friendly in comparison to breather membranes
- Sand surfaced on both sides to reduce mess
- UK Manufacture
We recommend that IKO 1F Undertile Felt should be installed with IKO Eaves Protection Strip. Full installation instructions can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.