IKO Black Shed Felt 8m x 1m
IKO Black Shed Felt
This black shed from IKO is designed to be used on all unoccupied garden buildings including sheds, kennels and hutches with a roof pitch of more than 20 degrees.
The traditional black mineral finish brings a contemporary and refined finish to your project..
Features and benefits:
- Subtle black mineral finish.
- Waterproofs your roof in one quick step.
- Easy to install (fitting instructions included with every roll).
- Suitable for use on any roof with a pitch of more than 20 degrees.
- Made in the UK by the UK's leading roofing company.
- Life expectancy of 5 years.
- Easy to handle 16kg roll.
- FREE 13mm bag of felt nails provided with every roll.
Use our handy estimator guide below and save money by ordering only what you need!
|Shed Size||Roll Size||No. of Rolls|
|6' x 4'||8m||1|
|8' x 4'||10m||1|
|10' x 6'||8m||2|
|10' x 8'||8m||2|
|12' x 8'||8m||2|
|12' x 10'||8m||3|
A shed felt installation guide is available in the downloads tab.
Take advantage of our bulk order discounts, please call us prior to placing an order for larger quantities.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.