IKO Felt Shingle Underlay 3B, 20m x 1m
- Buy 5 for £53.25 Inc. VAT each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for £50.75 Inc. VAT each and save 9%
- Buy 20 for £48.25 Inc. VAT each and save 13%
IKO Felt Shingle Underlay 3B, 20m x 1m is an economic, multipurpose roofing felt which can be used either as a base or intermediate layer on a built-up felt roof.
This IKO felt underlay is sand surfaced, front and back, on a glass fibre base coated with bitumen. The material is designed to be hot bonded with bitumen. This popular, versatile underlay can also be used as a base layer for bitumen shingles on a pitched roof.
Features & benefits:
- An economic, versatile roof felt underlay that can be used as a base or secondary layer.
- Quality product from a reputable manufacturer – widely used in the trade.
- Straightforward installation using standard hot bitumen bonding.
- Material: Glass fibre, coated with oxidised bitumen and finished with sand.
- IKO Product Code: 03842000.
- Brand: IKO.
- Size: 1m x 20m roll.
- Surface Finish: Sand (both sides).
- Roll Weight: 36kg.
- Base Weight: 60g/m2.
- Standards: Compliant with BS 747: 2000 Type 3G (now superseded).
IKO Felt Shingle Underlay 3B, 20m x 1m can be used as an underlay or intermediate layer on a multi-layer, felt roofing system.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.