IKO Green Standard Shed Felt: 10m x 1m
Need help? Check out our
IKO Green Standard Shed Felt: 10m x 1m.
This green mineral shed felt is ideal for re-roofing sheds, kennels or any other un-occupied buildings with a roof pitch of over 20 degrees.
With quick and simple installation it has a tough and attractive green mineral finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Cost effective (cheaper and better than most other shed felts).
- Waterproofs and protects your shed from the elements.
- Minimum roof pitch: 20°.
- Roll Size: 10m x 1m.
- Weight: 18kg.
- Quick and easy to install (instructions included).
- Manufactured by the leading supplier of roofing felt in the UK.
- British made for British weather.
- IKO Shed Felt has a lifetime expectancy of up to 5 years.
- FREE 13mm bag of felt nails provided with every roll.
Use our handy estimator guide below and save money by ordering only what you need!
|Shed Size||Roll Size||No. of Rolls|
|6' x 4'||8m||1|
|8' x 4'||10m||1|
|10' x 6'||8m||2|
|10' x 8'||8m||2|
|12' x 8'||8m||2|
|12' x 10'||8m||3|
We recommend using the 13mm galvanised shed felt nails provided with every roll. Roofing felt adhesive is also advised to use when installing this green mineral shed felt. No additional fixings are required.
A shed felt installation guide is available in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.