IKO Green Super Shed Felt: 8m x 1m
Need help? Check out our
Quick and easy to install, this long-lasting polyester reinforced shed felt will protect your buildings for years to come.
IKO Green Super Shed Felt: 8m x 1m.
IKO Super shed felt has a life expectancy of 15 years, offers great value for money.
Quick and easy to install, this ultra strong polyester reinforced shed felt will protect your buildings for many years to come.
With an attractive green mineral finish, this super tough and attractive shed felt is the perfect shed roofing material. It is ideal for garden sheds, kennels and other uninhabited buildings with a roof pitch of more than 20 degrees.
Features and benefits:
- Green mineral.
- Long life expectancy - up to 15 years.
- Advanced polyester formula provides long-lasting tear resistance from the British weather.
- Quick and easy to install (fitting instructions included).
- Manufactured by IKO PLC (the worlds leading roofing specialists).
- Made in Britain - for British weather.
- FREE 13mm bag of felt nails provided with every roll.
Use our handy estimator guide below and save money by ordering only what you need!
|Shed Size||Roll Size||No. of Rolls|
|6' x 4'||8m||1|
|8' x 4'||10m||1|
|10' x 6'||8m||2|
|10' x 8'||8m||2|
|12' x 8'||8m||2|
|12' x 10'||8m||3|
- When using this Shed felt, we recommend using galvanised shed felt nails and roofing felt adhesive when installing this super shed felt. No additional fixings are required.
- A shed felt installation guide is available in the downloads tab.
- This product was formerly known as Marley Super Shed Felt.
- Take advantage of our bulk order discounts, please call us prior to placing an order for larger quantities.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.