IKO Self Adhesive Roofing Felt Bitumen Primer
- Buy 2 for £32.00 Inc. VAT each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for £31.50 Inc. VAT each and save 3%
- Buy 4 for £31.00 Inc. VAT each and save 5%
This IKO Self Adhesive Roofing Felt Bitumen Primer is used to prepare porous or dusty surfaces before fitting adhesive backed roofing felt. This quick drying primer ensures that the felt is securely attached to the substrate. This will extend the life expectancy of the roof felt by making it more resistant to stormy weather.
IKO’s bitumen primer is best applied to a clean, dry, oil-free surface. The primer works well on brickwork, concrete, metal and existing bitumen. Apply a single, thin coat using a brush or roller. Drying time is around 30 minutes at 20º Celsius. Brushes can be cleaned with white spirit.
This 5 litre tin of IKO Self Adhesive Roofing Felt Bitumen Primer will cover around 15 to 20 square metres of concrete.
- Concrete: 3 to 4m2 per litre.
- Metal: 10 to 15m2 per litre.
- Bitumen: ±5m2 per litre.
- Fibre Cement: 10 to 15m2 per litre.
Features & benefits:
- Primes porous and dusty surfaces before fitting self-adhesive roofing felt.
- Strengthens the bond between the roof felt and substrate.
- Makes self-adhesive roofing felt more resistant to stormy weather.
- Extends the life expectancy of self-adhesive roof felt.
- Manufacture: Mixed aliphatic hydrocarbons and bitumen.
- Brand: IKO.
- Quantity: 5 Litres.
- Colour: Black.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.