IKO Turbo Torch On Green Mineral Roofing Felt (8m x 1m)
- Buy 5 for £65.00 Inc. VAT each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £62.50 Inc. VAT each and save 14%
- Buy 20 for £60.00 Inc. VAT each and save 17%
IKO Turbo Torch On Green Mineral Roofing Felt (8m x 1m) can be used on flat or pitched roofs and is an easy to use product that offers superb performance.
The special formulation of IKO’s polymer modified, Turbo-Flow bitumen performs exceptionally well for rapid, torch installation. Fast melting and quick cooling makes the job a whole lot easier. This is a polyester based top layer membrane with incredible strength and outstanding weatherproofing performance. The surface is coated with slate granules for extra durability and an attractive appearance.
Features & benefits:
- A widely used top-layer roofing felt designed for rapid, ‘torch-on’ application.
- The special ‘Turbo-Flow’ bitumen formula uses less propane during installation.
- Melts faster and cools quicker than other similar roof cap sheets.
- Material: Polyester base coated with specially blended, SBS polymer modified bitumen.
- IKO Product Code: 67510000.
- Brand: IKO.
- Size: 1m x 8m roll.
- Surface Finish: Slate granules.
- Roll Weight: 37kg.
IKO Turbo Torch On Green Mineral Roofing Felt (8m x 1m) is ideal for use with flat roof, PIR insulation boards.
A datasheet is available in the downloads tab with general information about this product and the benefits of using it.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.