IKOPro Stickall Bitumen Sealant, 310ml
- Buy 3 for £10.50 Inc. VAT each and save 9%
- Buy 6 for £9.50 Inc. VAT each and save 17%
- Buy 9 for £8.50 Inc. VAT each and save 26%
- Buy 12 for £7.50 Inc. VAT each and save 35%
Primarily used as a sealant for lap joints on lead free flashing, IKOPro Stickall can also be used for a variety of other tasks:
- Provide additional adhesion for lead flashing alternatives (e.g. IKO Flash or Ubbink).
- Bonding laps or repairing tears and blisters in roofing felt and felt roof shingles.
- Sealing fixing holes on sheeted roofs and around roof windows and sun tunnels.
- Sealing rainwater pipes and gutter repair.
- Sealing corrugated sheet accessories.
For best performance, surfaces should be clean, dry and free from grease and loose materials.
The nozzle can be cut with a strong blade to provide the most appropriate bead size. In wet conditions allow the nozzle to contact the surface.
Spillage or residue can be cleared with white spirit.
IKOPro Stickall is a strong modified bituminous sealing adhesive which forms a strong bond between a multitude of building materials. Specially formulated to maintain high UV stability and resistance to sagging at high temperatures.
One tube of IKOPro Stickall will provide approximately 3 linear meters of a 1cm x 1cm grout.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.