Klober Permo Forte: 50m x 1.1m
- Buy 3 for £94.50 Inc. VAT each and save 3%
Need help? Check out our
Klober Permo Forte (50m x 1.1m) has a unique plastic rip stop grid, which helps prevent tearing. A special inner layer allows water vapour to exit the roof-space while preventing rainwater and moisture from entering the building.
Durable, 4 layer manufacture around an internal reinforcing mesh makes this membrane tough and easy to handle. This extra-strong, vapour permeable underlay is suitable for installation on a warm or cold roof design.
Features & benefits:
- A super-strong permeable membrane with internal reinforcement.
- Allows the roof to breathe and shed water vapour, while remaining fully watertight.
- Material: Reinforced, microporous polythene film with outer layers of bonded polypropylene.
- Brand: Klober.
- Roll Size: 50 x 1.1m (55m2).
- Roll Weight: 8.5kg.
- Klober Product Code: KU0044-07-05.
- Standards: BBA Approved (99/3622), CE Certified, meets BS 3177, EN ISO 12572, BS 2782-3, and MOAT 27:5.4.1 requirements.
Klober Permo Forte: 50m x 1.1m can be used with the Klober Permo TR Self Adhesive Tape: 60mm x 25m for sealing vertical / horitzontal laps, holes and repairs.
Klober Permo Forte Datasheets available in the downloads tab:
- Klober Permo Forte BBA Certificate.
- Klober Permo Forte Datasheet.
- Klober Permo Forte Installation Instructions.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.