Klober Permo TR Self Adhesive Tape: 60mm x 25m
- Buy 2 for £32.50 Inc. VAT each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for £31.50 Inc. VAT each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for £30.50 Inc. VAT each and save 9%
Klober Permo TR Self Adhesive Tape (60mm x 25m) is used to form airtight seals along horizontal laps for anyone working with roofing underlays and breather membranes. This tape is also useful for repairing tears or sealing the underlay around pipes and collars.
Permo TR is tough and durable, with an inbuilt mesh for added reinforcement. The ultra-strong, sticky backing is protected by a protective, peel-off strip. This makes the tape easier to handle and apply in a confined space. The transparency of the tape also allows Permo TR to be positioned right on the centre of a lap, cut or tear.
You can depend on this first class roofing membrane tape to form long-lasting, airtight joints on a wide range of materials.
Features & benefits:
- Transparent tape allows accurate placement.
- Suitable for use on roofing underlays, breather membranes, finished timber, plastic, metal, glass and foam.
- Material: Flexible, adhesive backed transparent tape with internal fabric mesh.
- Brand: Klober.
- Product Code: KU 0121-1.
- Colour: Transparent (printed with branding and index marks for cutting).
- Quantity: 60mm x 0.3mm x 25m.
- Weight: 380g.
Klober Permo TR Self Adhesive Tape is recommended for use with our breather membranes.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.