KoolDuct Aluminium Tiger Clips
KoolDuct Aluminium Tiger Clips can be used to securely join two pieces of insulation board together. They are ideally used in the assembly of ductwork.
Tiger Clips replace the old ‘Tiger Connector’ and ‘Tiger Closure’ fasteners.
Fixed at the manufacturer’s recommended spacing - this may vary from 100mm to 900mm depending on the application. The clips should also be fixed at 50mm from the end of each section of assembled ductwork. KoolDuct Aluminium Tiger Clips are available in packs of 500, 100, or as single units.
Features & benefits:
- Use instead of glue to join two sides of a ductwork section during assembly.
- Use to couple two assembled ductwork sections together during installation.
- Speeds up the fabrication of mitre-jointed, KoolDuct HVAC ductwork.
- Material: Aluminium.
- Brand: Kingspan KoolDuct.
- Quantity: Pack of 500, 100, or single items.
- Dimensions: Length 4cm, Width 6cm, Height 1.7cm.
- Fully recyclable.
Joints made with KoolDuct Aluminium Tiger Clips should be sealed with aluminium foil tape.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.