Code 5 Lead
At Ashbrook Roofing, we have all standard widths of Code 5 Lead in stock and available to order for next-day delivery.
Our red-label Code 5 lead is 2.24mm thick, meaning it can be successfully used in heavy-duty applications like flat roofing, box gutters and dormer window cheeks.
In addition, the lead may be used as cladding on both pitched roofs and vertical sections. For larger projects, we recommend using Code 6 or Code 7 lead instead. Please refer to our guide on lead roll applications.
As well as stocking the standard 3- and 6-metre rolls, we also have Code 5 lead in 2- and 4-metre rolls. You’ll also find a selection of lead roses and lead underlay too.
Stock up on the essentials and place your order with Ashbrook Roofing before 2pm to be eligible for next-day delivery!
Items 1-12 of 14
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 240mm (9") | 2,3,4, & 6m Lengths£54.95 Inc. VAT
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 510mm (20") | 2,3,4, & 6m Lengths£108.95 Inc. VAT
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 600mm (24") | 3m & 6m Lengths£212.95 Inc. VAT
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 760mm (30") | 3m & 6m Lengths£257.50 Inc. VAT
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 800mm (32") | 3m & 6m Lengths£269.00 Inc. VAT
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 850mm (34") | 3m & 6m Lengths£284.00 Inc. VAT
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 914mm (36") | 3m & 6m Lengths£304.00 Inc. VAT
- Code 5 Lead Flashing: 1000mm (40") | 3m & 6m Lengths£324.00 Inc. VAT