Manthorpe Alpha Slate Vent (GRSV30/25)
The Manthorpe Alpha Slate Vent (GRSV30/25) can be used for high or low level roof ventilation. With the addition of a compatible flexible pipe, the vent can also be used for convenient bathroom or soil extract.
Ideal for quick, discreet installation, use this vent in place of a single, 600 x 300mm roof slate. This vent is also marked with trim lines, allowing it to be cut down for use with 500 x 250mm slates.
Made from UV resistant Polypropylene, the GRSV30/25 Slate Vent passes 10,000mm2 of airflow through an insect-proof grille. The unit has an oval spigot on the reverse for direct ventilation to the loft space or connection to mechanical extract.
Features & benefits:
- Cheap, easy roof vent installation in place of a standard 600 x 300 or 500 x 250 roof slate.
- Use built-in spigot for direct, loft-space ventilation at high or low level.
- Attach a Manthorpe GRPA flexible pipe for soil or mechanical extract ventilation.
- Features a 4mm grille to exclude flies, twigs and leaves.
- Manufacture: Polypropylene (injection moulded).
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Product Code: GSRV30/25.
- Size: 600 x 300mm (can be trimmed to 500 x 250mm).
- Weight: 700g.
- Colour: Black.
- Free Airflow: 10,000mm2
- Standards: BS 5250, BS 5572, BS 6367, BRE Digest 262/270, NHBC 7.2, UK Building Regulations Part F2.
- Fully recyclable.
Fitting instructions and a datasheet can be found in the downloads tab on the Manthorpe Alpha Slate Vent GSRV30/25.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.