Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent (GTV-CS)
The Manthorpe Castellated Tile Vent is easy to install in place of a standard, square-top, concrete roof tile. The tile surface features an integral, louvred grille which feeds a large volume of air directly into the roof space. A carefully engineered chamber on the reverse of the vent diverts any incoming rainwater out through two internal channels onto the roof.
This item is compatible with the following manufacturers / tiles:
- Marley Ludlow Major.
- Sandtoft Lindum.
- Russell Cheviot.
- Lagan Square Top.
- Redland Renown (with vent modification).
This unobtrusive roof vent is simple to install, and can be quickly adapted to operate as a mechanical extract or soil stack vent. Performance is impressive, with the unit delivering 10,000mm2 of fresh air directly to the roof space through a 48.25mm outlet. Rainwater ingress is effectively expelled through the tile’s polypropylene water channels. The low-profile, exterior grille keeps insects and debris out of the roof space. The vent is barely visible from the ground, making this an ideal ventilation option for a compact, modern build.
Features & benefits:
- Provides effective, low profile, inconspicuous ventilation.
- Simple installation and access without cutting rafters.
- Compatible with square-top, interlocking concrete tiles from most manufacturers.
- Handles low roof pitches down to 20 degrees.
- Long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Injection moulded polypropylene rainwater and air outlets, uPVC top.
- Product Code: GTV-CS.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Size: 332mm x 418mm.
- Air Flow: 10,000mm2.
- Colour: Dark Brown, Slate Grey, Antique Red and Terracotta.
- Weight: 1.06kg per tile.
- Standards: BS 5250, BS 5534, BS 490, BRE: prEN 15601, Building Regulations 2010 & NHBC Good Craftsmanship Guides.
This Manthorpe Castellated Vent can be adapted for mechanical extraction or soil stack ventilation. Choose the option to add an adaptor and/or flexi-pipe.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.