Manthorpe Double Pantile Vent (GTV-DP)
This Manthorpe Double Pantile Vent is compatible with the following manufacturers / tiles:
- Sandtoft Double Pantile.
- Russell Pennine.
- Marley Mendip (with vent modification).
- Redland Grovebury (with vent modification).
From our extensive range of roof vents, the Manthorpe Double Pantile Vent can be used as a simple, discreet option for roof space, mechanical extract, or soil stack ventilation. This easy to install ventilation can be matched to the profiles of double pantile roof tiles from four of the UK’s leading manufacturers. The vent operates by transferring air through an inconspicuous grille on the upper surface directly into to the roof space. The reverse of the vent features an angled, polypropylene chamber which immediately expels any incoming rainwater.
The dimensions of this vent and its interlocking edge are perfectly matched to its equivalent roof tile. Fitting is quick and easy, with a 48.25mm outlet feeding 10,000mm2 of circulated air into the roof space. A louvred grille keeps birds, insects and debris out of the roof. Any rainwater entering the grille is immediately fed back out onto the roof through twin, polypropylene channels built into the body of the vent. Manthorpe Double Pantile Vents are suitable for pitched roofs as low as 20 degrees.
With an exceptionally low profile, the ventilating grille is barely visible from ground level. At only 332mm x 418mm the rear of the vent is easily accessible for fitting the adaptor and flexible pipes required for extract applications.
Features & benefits:
- Provides neat, low profile, unobtrusive ventilation.
- Simple, secure installation without cutting the rafters.
- Compatible with double pantile roof tiles from four manufacturers.
- Handles low pitched roofs down 20 degrees.
- Long life expectancy.
- Manufacture: Injection moulded polypropylene outlets, uPVC top.
- Product Code: GTV-DP.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Size: 332mm x 418mm.
- Air Flow: 10,000mm2.
- Colour: Antique Red, Slate Grey, Dark Brown and Terracotta.
- Weight: 1.1kg per tile.
- Standards: BS 5250, BS 5534, BS 490, BRE: prEN 15601, Building Reg’s 2010 & NHBC Good Craftsmanship Guides.
This Manthorpe Double Pantile Vent can be adapted for mechanical extraction or soil stack ventilation please choose the option to add an adaptor and/or flexi-pipe.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.