Manthorpe Extra Large Slate Vent (GRSV45)
The Manthorpe Extra Large Slate Vent (GRSV45) delivers airflow of 10,000mm2 directly into the roof space.
It is designed for a direct swap with a 600mm x 450mm roof slate. A matching flexible pipe is also available to connect the vent’s in-built spigot to an extract fan or soil pipe.
These slate vents are manufactured from tough, UV resistant Polypropylene. Each unit features an oval spigot on the underside and an inconspicuous, weatherproof cowl on top. The cowl has a 4mm grille to exclude insects and debris without blocking airflow.
This GRSV45, Extra Large Slate Vent has passed independent wind tunnel and deluge tests to the BS 6367 standard.
Features & benefits:
- Replaces a standard 600mm x 450mm roof slate with a 10,000mm2 high airflow vent.
- Suitable for high or low level ventilation.
- Can be adapted for bathroom or soil extract with a matched, flexible pipe (available separately).
- Comes fitted with an insect-proof cowl and connection spigot.
- Manufacture: UV resistant Polypropylene.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Product Code: GSRV45.
- Size: Large (600mm x 450mm).
- Free Airflow: 10,000mm2
- Standards: BS 6367, BS 5250, BS 5572, BRE Digest 262/270, NHBC 7.2, UK Building Regulations Part F2.
- Fully recyclable.
Manthorpe Extra Large Slate Vent (GRSV45) datasheet and fitting instructions can be found in the downloads tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.